Consumer Demographic and Lifestyle Data
Offered exclusively from CoreLogic Credco, Credit Advantage goes beyond the credit report by providing the consumer demographic and lifestyle information you need to put your customers in the right vehicles – and maximize your profits!
Credit Advantage is powered by a database containing information on over 100 million U.S. households and over 200 million individuals. The result? You get ready access to critical insight on every applicant – quickly and conveniently – so you can make fast, reliable sales and lender placement decisions.
- Access to key consumer demographic and lifestyle data
- Gain a distinct competitive advantage
- Features reliable data from self-reported and public sources
- Included with every credit report as part of the Executive Summary
Data sources for Credit Advantage include self-reported data from over 100 manufacturer’s product registrations; public data; records of purchases made by consumer via catalogs, over the Internet and in retail stores catalogs; and modeled data used to predict information about consumers.
Credit Advantage features the following key data points:
- Length of Residence: The estimated length of time a household has been identified at the current address.
- Head of Household Income: The Estimated Head of Household Income data is sourced directly from self-reported sources, as well as modeled based on individual and household demographic data.
- Propensity to Pay: This feature indicates the household’s inclination, probability or ability to pay as agreed. The model’s performance is driven by demographic and lifestyle information and, unlike the FICO score, does not incorporate any individual credit data.
- Match Index: A numerical value that indicates the relative confidence of a match. A score of 100 indicates that the consumer name and address matched perfectly. The higher the score, the higher the confidence of the match.
Every Credco credit report automatically includes Executive Summary, a streamlined report that provides key decision-making applicant information at your fingertips. The report is designed to help you make quick, reliable sales and lender placement decisions - and best of all, the Executive Summary is absolutely free! Along with Credit Advantage*, the Executive Summary report also features bureau score information, automotive and real estate loan information, and red flag compliance information (including OFAC, FACT Act alerts and more).**
*Available for additional fee. **Included free with Credco’s Red Flag Solution.