Single-Source Access to all Three Bureaus
For more than four decades, CoreLogic Credco has been the leading provider of specialized credit reporting solutions. Fully integrated on major dealer sales and finance platforms, we deliver fast, convenient single-source access to all three national credit bureaus to streamline your F&I and sales processes.
- Conveniently pull credit reports from all three national credit bureaus, Experian®, TransUnion and Equifax®
- Integrated on more than 50 dealer sales and finance platforms
- FCRA-certified, industry-trained service and support specialists
- Credit Services Disclosure notices for Minnesota provided at no additional cost
- CredcoServices.com conveniently available as a backup to dealer sales and finance platforms
CoreLogic Credco is integrated with more than 50 dealer sales and finance platforms, including DealerTrack and RouteOne®. Seamless integration means you can conveniently order one, two or all three bureaus from a single source, and receive credit information in a simple, easy-to-read format.
As an industry leader, we’re committed to steadfast dedication of data security and compliance. We abide by the FCRA, FACT Act, OFAC, the Safeguards Rule and other state, local and federal regulations. And because we have on-site and off-site backup and disaster recovery capabilities, we have a proven systems uptime that ensures a seamless and uninterrupted transfer of the credit information you need, when you need it.
Offered exclusively from CoreLogic Credco, Credit Advantage goes beyond the credit report by providing key consumer demographic and lifestyle information. Found in the Executive Summary report, which is delivered free with every Credco credit report, Credit Advantage is powered by a database containing information on over 100 million U.S. households and over 200 million individuals. The result? Access to critical insight on every applicant – quickly and conveniently – so you can make fast, reliable sales and lender placement decisions.